Hitting the streets on a motorcycle is one of the most satisfying ways to enjoy your surroundings and experience the thrill of the open road. However, any experienced rider knows that the thrill comes with certain risks. Motorcycle insurance gives you the peace of mind to enjoy your ride and protection in the event of an accident.
Explore Coverage Options
There are plenty of coverage options to choose from. Common coverage options include:
- Liability Coverage: This protects you and your assets if you are responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage.
- Medical Coverage: This covers your medical costs and the medical costs of your passengers in the event of an accident.
- Custom Parts and Equipment Coverage: Protect your accessories and custom parts with this insurance policy.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage insures your motorcycle if it is damaged in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage insures your motorcycle against theft, vandalism, fire damage, and storm damage.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage protects you and your bike if you are in an accident with another motorist who has inadequate insurance coverage. If they are at fault, but don’t have the coverage to pay for damages, this policy will pay for repairs.
Save Money with Discounts
Motorcycle insurance is a smart investment, but it doesn’t have to be expensive. Talk to an insurance agent about available discounts. Common discounts include:
- Discounts for storing your motorcycle in a garage
- Discounts for joining certain rider’s groups
- Discounts for taking a safe rider course
Make sure you and your motorcycle are protected next time you hit the road. Contact Best Insurance today to learn about the many coverage options available.