Moreno Valley Motorcycle Insurance: Best Insurance Services
California law requires all registered vehicles to have insurance, even motorcycles. With more than 787,000 bikes on the road in 2012, California became the state with the most motorcycles in the country.
Ensure your motorcycle has the best insurance coverage possible with Best Insurance Services, the best motorcycle insurance in Moreno Valley, Riverside and surrounding areas. Best Insurance Services understands the importance of providing quality coverage for your bike and is excited to help you find the right policy for your wants and needs.
What is Motorcycle Insurance?
Because motorcyclists face a 26% greater chance of being injured or killed than the average vehicle driver, having proper insurance coverage is necessary. Motorcycle insurance can be comprised of several different policies, but is typically used for protecting you financially in the event of an accident.
Three premier coverage options provide you with well-rounded insurance. Best Insurance Services promises to find the best insurance set-up in Moreno Valley for you so you can ride with peace of mind, knowing you and your bike are in good hands.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Insurance for Motorcycles: Accident insurance is one thing, but comprehensive coverage ensures you’ll be financially protected from human and natural damages like fire, theft, vandalism, storms, and more.
- Collision Insurance: Ensure damages done to your motorcycle are covered with proper collision insurance. This coverage helps pay for repairs on your bike after an accident and can cover up-to the financial worth of your motorcycle. (Note: It’s important to know the worth of your bike when getting collision insurance. Talk to an agent today or visit Kelley Blue Book for more help.)
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance: California Law requires you have liability insurance on your motorcycle. This policy financially covers any damage or injury expenses in an event were you are to blame for someone else’s misfortune.
At Moreno Valley’s best insurance agency, we will work side-by-side with you to find a guaranteed insurance match for your wants and needs. Along with the three main insurance options listed above, we also include access to coverage plans like:
- Custom Parts and Equipment: offers coverage available up to $10,000 in custom rigs.
- Roadside Assistance: provides $300 worth of benefits per-breakdown.
- Medical Coverage: covers necessary medical expenses for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: pays for injury or death expenses caused by an underinsured, uninsured, or hit-and-run driver.
Call us today to discuss what coverage plans fit best with your lifestyle or request a free quote on our website.
Moreno Valley Motorcycle Insurance Tips
By adhering to these quick three tips, you can get the most out of your bike while being as safe and responsible as possible.
- Save With Us: Save money and be properly insured with multiple fantastic coverage options. When holding more than one policy with us we are able to save you money on your premiums.
- Get Sponsored: Do you keep your motorcycle in the garage? Do you belong to a riding group? Have you taken a safe rider course? If so, you qualify for a sponsorship from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation that can help you save on insurance.
- Wear a Helmet: Yes, it’s been a discussion for decades but California State Law requires all drivers and their passengers to wear approved safety helmets. Even with liability insurance and medical insurance, this is a must-do.
Motorcycle Insurance Violation Penalties
Get the best motorcycle insurance in Moreno Valley and surrounding areas with quality consultation from our agents at Best Insurance Services. By having the right, legal coverage you can avoid facing suspension for reasons such as:
- Failure to replace your liability insurance policy within 45 days of cancellation.
- Your agent doesn’t provide electronic insurance evidence in the allotted time after state registration.
- You provide false insurance evidence.
- You fail to provide proof of financial responsibility when questioned by a peace officer.
- Your motorcycle is subject to fines and impoundment.
Contact us for more information on how to start your motorcycle insurance process or request a quote to get started now. With the proper policy you can ride comfortably knowing we’ve got you covered.